Add Reply
New Poll

come away to the water (open!)
zira
 Posted: Jun 29 2016, 01:44 AM
- Glacium Pack -
There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the long run the sword will always be conquered by the spirit.
seven
- Age -
red wolf
- Species & Sex -
Glacium N/A
- Rank -

The sun was just rising as Zira was roused from her slumber, her legs stretching out before pulling her small frame up. Her emerald eyes blinked a few times, while a yawn escaped her lips. The sun was just over the horizon, creating beautiful shadows in the clouds overcast, and the shadows of the trees stretched for miles. Standing up, she shook her pelt off and lifted her nose into the air taking a deep inhale. The air was cool in her nostrils, and smelled like dawn if at so possible. The valley wolf began to weave through the shadows at a comfortable lope, her eyes exploring the shades of green that reflected admirably in her eyes.

Soon the scent of fresh water was abundant in the air, and the wind was carrying the scent right to here, informing the shaman wolf she was headed in the right direction. She took to a comfortable jog as she duck through branches. In no time, she saw the Renegade River, and was amazed by the new sight. This was perhaps the most beautiful thing she had seen in Traum; it was simply breathtaking. A large waterfall fell from the side of a mighty mountain, and emptied into a pool before the river flowed further downhill. Zira paused at the edge of the tree's to take the whole thing in, to truly feel it in her soul.

Slowly, Zira padded towards the water with excitement in her aged eyes. She was at the edge of the water of the pool, and dipped her muzzle in to lap at the water. It's chill was refreshing and gave Zira all the strength she needed for the day. She drank for a few moments, gluttonously. It filled her with ambition, drinking from such an amazing place. When she felt her fill was satisfied, the wolf brought her muzzle up, water dripping from her lips in big droplets. Her ears twitched, and the looked over to the falls.

Zira approached the place where the water fell heavily with gravity's help into the pool. She was under the spray now, and smiled when the cool droplets stuck onto her pelt. She smiled and stuck her head straight up, closing her eyes and enjoyed existing in that moment.

PM
^
Caenari
 Posted: Jul 31 2016, 06:42 PM
- Glacium Pack -
N/A
Three Years
- Age -
Grey Wolf, Female
- Species & Sex -
Glacium Queen
- Rank -

irresistable

The newly crowned Queen of Glacium Pack was striding along the side of the river, her steps confident. Her strides lengthened as she spotted a wolf in the distance, her ears perking as she increased her pace to a steady lope.

Her pace slowed as she came upon the wolf. "Greetings." Her nose twitched as she picked up the scent of the wolf. Glacium, a member of the scattered pack that she had the duty to re-establish. She had picked up the reins of the pack in the absence of the past leader.

"I am Queen Caenari, of the Glacium Pack. From your scent I can conclude that you too are a member of this pack." She stated, her words formal as she spoke. Her words were typically formal unless she was comfortable with the wolf.

"I will be holding a meeting soon, to assign ranks and let any wolves who are interested know of my ascent to leadership." She stated, whisking her tail around slightly. Bicolored eyes met those of the wolf in front of her as she spoke.

Her tail was lifted to a relatively high angle, showing her dominance as leader of the pack. She planned for it to be much like the pack her parents ruled over before they were overthrown in a coup and exiled from the pack.

Word Count: 223
PM
^
zira
 Posted: Aug 2 2016, 06:00 AM
- Glacium Pack -
There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the long run the sword will always be conquered by the spirit.
seven
- Age -
red wolf
- Species & Sex -
Glacium N/A
- Rank -

Zira did not expect company so early this dawn, but the moment she focused enough on the scent her auds caught wind of a soft voice as she swirvelled her great head. Greetings. Zira perked her ears up and offered a soft smile, dipping her head low in respect. "Salutations," she replied evenly. Her eyes took in the new wolf; a strong femme, younger than herself. A black pelt brought out the unique brightness in the multi colored eyes. of the newcomer.

This wolf wasted no time in her endeavors. I am Queen Caenari, of the Glacium Pack. From your scent I can conclude that you too are a member of this pack. Zira raised a brow, and nodded slowly. "Yes, though rather new. I came from a land far from here in search of a home, and Glacium Island has whispered to me of the pack. Thus, I am here." Zira said the words softly, with her black lips curled in a friendly smile, curiosity aflame in her glowing emerald eyes, so vividly full of life.

I will be holding a meeting soon, to assign ranks and let any wolves who are interested know of my ascent to leadership. Zira studied the stranger intimately for a moment, trying to get a grasp on the character. Nothing stood out quite yet, but Zira still held her smile avast. "I am joyed to see this pack will now have direction. In any case, it is an honor to meet you. I am Zira Suriel."[/s] Again, a dipped head in respect, ears flattened.

Zira was a little taken back by the outright sign of dominance. The wolf before her, four years younger than the shaman... How interesting. Zira hoped with her whole soul that this woman wouldn't be one driven by anger, malice, or any dark trait. Zira, she had the purest soul of anything walking creature. She would stand behind few, lest they lived by the principles the med clung to and protected.

However, it was to soon to pass such judgement. She gave every thing that breathed a chance. Her smile was genuine as she raised her gentle head, and her ears were tall again. [b]"Might you tell me about yourself, young one?"
Her voice was soft as a feather floating in the wind.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN, MODERATOR, DREAMER, GLACIUM WOLF, EBRIETAS DYNASTY, SKULLDUGGERY OATHS, ROGUES, INACTIVE

chat box
staff team

lubear ☮
administrator / coding

ser marxos
administrator / security

Sage
administrator

erebus

v.ampyrx

Dragon

open threads
Risk, a canine rpg UnEnchanted - A Canidae Roleplay Only the Best Canine Roleplays! Canidae Top Canine RPGs Animus Top 50 Animal RPG's Club and Fang