- Ebrietas Dynasty -
N/A
Eight
- Age -
Bengal Tiger | Male
- Species & Sex -
Artisan
- Rank -

Here, in the Isle, that which was their's since the dawn of time, night had fallen with little affair. The air was yet humid from the day, the soil underfoot damp, black as a moonless sky, the rich flora a brilliance of colour against the fading light. He could smell the musk of rot, the decay and new growth perpetuating as it did in this season, when rains came and went with little warning. All was a symphony of sound, the creatures of the day falling into slumber, and those of the night rising, screaming their claim upon this world, banishing those of the sun back into their hovels. Each step the man took was silent, carefully touching upon the earth, only to race forward, a phantom of ivory threads and shadowed ribs. Raising his crown, he glimpsed the end of the dense growth, his blazing eyes piercing in their intensity. He moved forward.

Beyond the darkness, the jungle opened up, flourishing in the humble grove here where earth met sky. The air trembled, his whiskers twitching at the vibrations about as he stepped over the thick carpet of green. Here, the cool pool reflected its passion of the sky, the once brilliant mirror of azure now a fading mauve, near black, its surface shimmering with the rising scintillating drops of light. The reeds lining its shores rattled, disturbed only by the soft ripples of the water itself. None seemed to have arrived yet, the kings and queens of this land. Sighing, his crown dropping, he padded closer, his tail moving lethargically at his calves, each pace sending a clenching tension down his spine, the muscles under his pelt shifting in coaxing power. The Sky Pool was a place so tranquil, so calming, that many came just to lounge upon the rocks, bath in its cool touch with no other intention but to remain alone. A garden of Eden, many understood its purpose, its hollowed purpose.

Reaching the shore, he gazed down into the perfected illusion, a face he knew, yet did not, staring back at him. A white face, lined in streaks of ebony, eyes bright and extraordinary. Tilting his head, one way, than another, the ghost followed suit. Its breast was blackened, unlike the rest of its radiant whiteness, proof that the man had spent many hours deep in his cave, mending and creating, losing track of the hours. It could have been days since last he left his realm, so attuned, obsessed truly, with what he was doing. Xolotl breathed in deep, taking in the familiar scents, and found no traces of his sister. It seemed she had not come to seek him out yet, as was her habit. A woman, seeking to keep her brood sated and secure. Lips twitching in mirth, more at the thought than any discomfort, he knelt down, his wired legs folding underneath him. A long coiled tail thumped against the grass, its end bobbing.

SPEAK | Telepathy
PM
^
Xolani Ebrietas
 Posted: Aug 31 2016, 01:42 PM
- Ebrietas Dynasty -
Lie with me, lie to me. Come on, dismantle me, do it slowly. My hands, my feet, my voice, take everything. Reduce it all to crystal blackness. Cause blind discipline it's useless. What's the good in being good?.... So go ahead, feed me diamonds.
eight months
- Age -
lioness ✾
- Species & Sex -
Gakusei
- Rank -

She had long lost the Goliath new friend of hers in the journey back toward the heart of Ebrietas. She had been among the salty waters for nearly two days now and she figured both her stomach and her cousin would start to complain. Taking her time, she took the narrow and untraveled paths of the southern island. Letting the jungle like setting overwhelm her as she decided to enjoy the peace that echoed nothing but silence around.

Young and slightly naive, simply due to her own retched stubbornness, the white lioness picked up her pace as the nights shadows caught up to her. The eerie silence that bellowed through the jungle was reminder enough that most of the big cats of the island are long gone now. So few of us remain, so few of us know what is going on anymore. But she kept her heavy beating heart set on her cousin Kosm, in high hopes he would continue to lead them to a prosperous time on Topazus again.

Jotting down into the revenue of the sky pools, she barely noticed the large and demanding stripped ghost that laid there. The noble cub calmed her heart rate that had distracted her, focusing on the now. Silently she scolded herself, while slowly closing her pale-rose eyes. Opening them again to fish out her manners of greeting the familiar dynasty member. "Xolotl, is it?" Her voice sounds small, compared to the echoing of the ravine and falling waters. She takes this personal, stepping closer and letting her chest swell with a pride not yet deserved.

PM
^
Xolotl
 Posted: Sep 1 2016, 02:43 PM
- Ebrietas Dynasty -
N/A
Eight
- Age -
Bengal Tiger | Male
- Species & Sex -
Artisan
- Rank -

Circular thoughts riddled their paths along his mind, a scrapping, slow lethargy that seeped into every facet of his attentions until it was all he could think of. The feel of the heat, long tempered by his own scars, writhing over alabaster silk, the bitter, acidic taste on his tongue. There had been something truly marvellous in purifying wild minerals, the black ore course and brittle beneath his paws, breaking off. Heat, and time, pulled free the leeching imperfections, until a gleam of silver rippled up from the murk, washed away in the pool. He had never seen anything quite like it, a strange sapphirine hue, glacial ice. An alloy of some sort. It had been left, left to cool, a unmolded husk, empty and without purpose. Even now, as he laid in tranquility upon the bed of the crushed velvet, that which cradled even the most tragic of agony, Xolotl's mind turned once more to lingering obsession. Like the iron blood beneath his flesh, all that he was laid consumed in fire and steel. It clung to him, this perpetual musk, stagnant and never changing. Marked and spun into existence, perhaps that was all he truly was, a medium in which the lost became found, the incomplete whole.

Quetzalcoatl once held close in confidant this belief, of a world that was never truly innate. Spirits lived in all things, some with voices, penetrating and commanding, as the twisting zephyr nymphs of the gales and storms, to the low, primordial groans of the towering elms. Others, were dormant, long sleeping beneath the earth, shadow consuming light and spirit as python coiled ever tighter upon its prey. To wrench forth the possessed, offer aid and warmth and a spark of life, was all it took to make once lost things whole. A sigh, talons racking through the soil, eroding silence only broken when the whispers in forest yonder. Senses suddenly heaving, falling beyond the cage of his thoughts, whisps that fled like shadows beneath the rising sun, as the fellow phantom rose amongst the depths. She was but a child, one he had seen from birth, a little thing; the dynasties joy. How whispers fell in reverence upon each new birth, these strange, alien things. He seen not the allure in the helpless, yet, as she appeared, it seemed, no longer was it but a cub.

Bound in fallen star dust, eyes made of rozen gems, she was a mirror to the blood that had been held dear, that of Ebrietas. It was a name he knew, a name that had always been present in the hymns of his own line. Never a master, yet perhaps, a shadow to observe, perhaps one day to rise from its darkness to reveal that which was worth believing in. Skeptic he was called, never to kneel before the alter, swearing fealty towards that which had not been earned. Kosm, this man who was to become emperor. He held the title, though, had yet to step into it, to become what was needed, and for that, Xolotl was silent in his observation. They had fallen in these years, their lives made difficult, their numbers mere wraiths of what once was. A leader was needed, one who did not fear the heavy burden, its gilded mantle warped in barbed wreaths. Standing, colossus paws laid upon the earth, Xolotl took the step into the crystalline waters. Silken stripes warbled in their watery hold, seeming to fade and dance just beneath the surface. Further still he went, his belly, his chest embraced by shifting hands. THAT IS ONE NAME TO WHICH I AM CALLED. THERE ARE OTHERS, THOUGH, THAT IS THE MOST FAMILIAR. Musing, his tail flicked, casting gossamer ripples, wreathing out from his body. Coiling bout, he allowed his gaze to turn to her fully, cosmos clashing upon reflecting sapphire. AND THE GIRL? WHAT NAME HAS SHE EARNED?

SPEAK | Telepathy
PM
^
Xolani Ebrietas
 Posted: Sep 5 2016, 08:21 AM
- Ebrietas Dynasty -
Lie with me, lie to me. Come on, dismantle me, do it slowly. My hands, my feet, my voice, take everything. Reduce it all to crystal blackness. Cause blind discipline it's useless. What's the good in being good?.... So go ahead, feed me diamonds.
eight months
- Age -
lioness ✾
- Species & Sex -
Gakusei
- Rank -

Xolani felt it slightly disrespectful on her part that she wasn't quite familiar with all of the few cats that still remained on the island. It made it more clear of just how much she had cut herself off from other's presence these last couple of months. Alone. What an adult feeling, to want to be alone, rather than adjusting to the Dynasty's growing accustoms. Half of which why she was here, was because Kosm was ready to start stepping in as a responsible figure in her lonesome, apathetic life.

As she approached who she knew had to be Xolotl, for there wasn't any other tiger with his specific beauty. His luminescent eyes were easy for Xolani to find herself focusing on. Body, rippling with muscles as he stepped into the ancient waters. Pulling her eyes off his adult body, she grinned with only her eyes in response. "Xolani Ebrietas, A noble Gakusei ."

Deep in her mind, where connections and thoughts were entangled with confused and conflicted feelings. She did her best to not act like a... ungrateful cub. But she was in fact nobility, cousin to Kosm, and being forced to be a simple student should be expected... but she took it far too personal. Not once has she thought Kosm unfit for his position, nor could she deny her love for him. But she was pure blooded... alas the little one shook her strange thoughts of possible unfairness.

"Did you attend the classes to learn your skills as an artisan?" Asking, wondering if his works were but of his own natural talent or perhaps there was more to the schooling than she would like to accept.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN, MODERATOR, DREAMER, GLACIUM WOLF, EBRIETAS DYNASTY, SKULLDUGGERY OATHS, ROGUES, INACTIVE

chat box
staff team

lubear ☮
administrator / coding

ser marxos
administrator / security

Sage
administrator

erebus

v.ampyrx

Dragon

open threads
Risk, a canine rpg UnEnchanted - A Canidae Roleplay Only the Best Canine Roleplays! Canidae Top Canine RPGs Animus Top 50 Animal RPG's Club and Fang