Add Reply
New Poll

dancing with the devil [luciel/open], dexerous' initiation.
Dexerous
 Posted: Aug 15 2016, 02:10 PM
- Skullduggary Oath -
I want to stuff into my mouth, hold you down and tear you open, live inside you - love I'd never hurt you.
Four
- Age -
Mexican Wolf, Brute
- Species & Sex -
To Be Determined
- Rank -

'i see the evil in their eyes, i hear the lies behind their grin. they wander in the dark, they do not have a heart. don't let them take it away - brace for impact!'

the land was changed here, no longer solid and sure underfoot. the trees stretched their limbs vainly toward the heavens, as though to escape the suffocating still waters from which they came. those that fails littered the marshy earth, waterlogged or rotting, claimed by life's cruel fate.

a massive brute picked his way through the swampland, large paws testing each surface before fulling bearing the weight of the predator. mud clung to his paws and legs in vile clumps, some splatter soiled his chest, underbelly, and throat. he had to admit, living in a land such as this would require getting used to. its inhabitants probably knew well of its tricks and best routes, or the secrets it held.

the brute froze, ears erect when it hit him. the scent marker - strong and fresh, bearing the message of great caution to all those that trespassed. his muscles coiled instinctively, his adrenaline coming alight like a flame meeting gasoline. he sucked in a sharp breath, and with it came the warm, alluring scent of a rabbit. every fibre of his nerves lit up, and he was reminded of the distant hunger that haunted his metabolism. copper ears flicked back if only slightly, and his paws rooted him from pursuing what a lovely catch it might have been. hunting on pack land isn't the way to their hearts, dexerous. had this been any other day, any other pack, the brute would not have cared. in fact, he would have relished in the challenging prospect of facing an opponent. today, however, was not that day.

and so with his mind haunted by the rabbit, and his nerves aflame with anticipation, dexerous held his ground. he imagined pursuing the poor creature. was it brown? perhaps it was white as snow, plump and juicy, just the way he liked it. he could almost hear it's unsuspecting squeal as he pounced upon his sure-victim, massive paws bearing their weight down upon the creature. there was no need for a killing bite, not this time, for his sheer force alone would surely shatter the rabbit's spine, rendering it lifeless at last.

his stomach twisted hungrily and he set his jaw. dexerous grimaced and gave himself a firm shake, banishing such unwanted thoughts from his mind. instead, the brute straightened up and pressed forward. he traversed a felled log over a still body of water, liquid honey eyes glimpsed his distorted reflection below. he tread careful, anticipating the land bridge to give under his weight. but it did not. and when the brute touched down on the other side, he was in skullduggery territory.

TAGS: Luciel, and/or open to whomever. sorry for how choppy it is! it's been too long since i've done this kind of writing.

"Dex bellows"
PM
^
Luciel
 Posted: Aug 15 2016, 03:25 PM
- Skullduggary Oath -
there's something in me that softly kills everyone around, & they don't know they're dead to me 'cause intent never made a sound
five
- Age -
celestial gray wolf
- Species & Sex -
Matriarch Queen
- Rank -

The violet demoness knew each step of this place now to a very tee. She knew where her paws would wink into mud, where they would be solid on hard dirt, or where they would get wet. She knew where the crocodiles gurgled under the algae ponds, and where the lone woodpecker watched the predator. The crows would flap about above, waiting for carrion left by the greater animal. She would pause, listen to the wind, and know everything that was happening in her land.

The monster had recently returned from marking their borders, keeping the scents of the oath's strong. Within his named right, Lucifer's Marsh engulfed Luciel and worshiped her, telling her which ways to go and which ways to live. She was running, strong muscles under a galaxy pelt rolling and condensing before releasing, propelling her forward. Azure eyes were completely full of desires she knew she would one day reach.

But, oh; what was this? This smell... It was foreign. It was a trespasser! Luciel's nerves tightened with excitement and she was off at a quicker pace than before, eyes wild. Would she get to use force today? Would she make someone beg for their life? Only time could tell the wondrous possibilities that may take place under her rule.

And then she saw it; a large male, warm browns in his pelt and eyes the color of honey, so obviously trespassing into her land, so close to her markers. She couldn't help but smirk as she literally skidded to a halt, tail low, head low and a snarl on her face kicking dried mud forward. "Do you not know the fate of trespassers on Lucifer's lands, or are you here simply to humor his queen?" Her words were full of spite, but also excitement. Oh, how she loved meeting new people; she had quite the reputation to uphold.

"Speech"

PM
^
Dexerous
 Posted: Aug 16 2016, 02:12 PM
- Skullduggary Oath -
I want to stuff into my mouth, hold you down and tear you open, live inside you - love I'd never hurt you.
Four
- Age -
Mexican Wolf, Brute
- Species & Sex -
To Be Determined
- Rank -

'i see the evil in their eyes, i hear the lies behind their grin. they wander in the dark, they do not have a heart. don't let them take it away - brace for impact!'

she moved like a shadow - in one moment there was nothing, and then, as if the sun had broken cloud, there the demoness stood. she was the fury in the storm, kicking up dirt as she skidded to a halt in front of him. she was squared up to the brute without hesitation, a wildness alight in her eyes and lips drawn back to reveal her lethal white canines. yet when dexerous laid his eyes upon her, he could have sworn she was borne of the cosmos. not of heaven or hell, but of something beyond that, for he'd never laid eyes upon a vixen quite like the queen.

his instincts screamed to go on the defence, after all, stunning as she may have been, she seemed just heart beats away from tearing out his throat. yet dexerous' veins pumped with a white fire of testosterone and desire. something told him arrogance wouldn't cut it - she was a queen, and so demanded control. the brute knew how to play his cards, there was a time and a place for the alpha male front; this was not one of those times.

a ghost of a grin painted upon his maw. "a queen you so rightly are," he began with a honey-smooth voice. "so carry yourself like a queen." he tipped his nose skyward, compelling the demoness to raise her head with the pride and dignity she commanded. he, in turn, dipped his head ever so slightly - not as a sign of defence or hostility, but in an effort to put the queen on the pedestal she already possessed.

"my name is dexerous, i mean no harm to you, my love." something told him, she didn't view him as much of a threat to begin with. liquid gold eyes never strayed from her luminous blues as he proceeded. "i have heard many things of the demoness that stalks these lands, so i have come to seek you out myself." his maw twisted into something of half a smirk, honey yellow eyes made a point of scanning the demoness from head to two. he made no effort of concealing the adoration and raw desire in his gaze.

"i must say, you do not disappoint." he had half the mind to say my queen, but this she was not, not yet anyway.

Luciel
PM
^
sage
 Posted: Aug 16 2016, 10:10 PM
- Administrator -
MAYBE IT’S JUST A DIFFERENCE IN MY HEAD, BUT THE PURE EVIL OF MURDER IS IT’S PREMEDITATED - IT IS NOT IN THE HEAT OF THE BATTLE, AND IT’S NOT FOR SELF-DEFENSE.
endless
- Age -
ancient goddess
- Species & Sex -
Warrior Princess
- Rank -

All wolves saw something in Luciel they desired. Her pelt, the color of a galaxy crashing into a black hole; her eyes, brighter than the flames of hell; her power, unmatched and empowered through Lucifer; her cunning, giving her a higher mindset. There was something there for everyone, and so when this male looked at her the way he did, she was not surprised. However, there was no respect in it yet in the way she so demanded. That alone kept her violet hackles raised, making her appear larger than she already way.

There was something like a grin on his face, causing Luciel to let another low growl build in her gut, shaking her throat with the force of it. A queen you so rightly are. So carry yourself like a queen. The growl erupted when this came from his maw, his voice showing little to no real emotion. No one told her how to be the queen she already was! You dare tell Lucifer's own crowned queen how to act? The words were shaking with her anger.

He took another route then, and though it only made Luciel boil more, it also also amused her greatly and her mind's gears began grinding together. My name is Dexerous, and I mean no harm to you, my love. Her ears twitched with annoyance and dropped slightly. "It is not my well being you should be concerned with, trespasser. And do not address me as such things, for I am nobody's anything." There's that spitfire she was so well known for, with the tongue of Lucifer himself. Words harsh and threatening, but not completely consumed with rage.

i have heard many things of the demoness that stalks these lands, so i have come to seek you out myself. Luciel dropped her aggressive stance slightly then, for feeding her ego was one thing she could never deny. She raised a brow, and a questionable look flashed over her face. The male's honey eyes never left her azure, and she narrowed them throughout the ordeal. He then looked her up and down with a smirk, which made her both annoyed and flattered altogether. I must say, you do not disappoint. Luciel stepped forward, her stance dominant. "Flattery will not get you out of your current position. You are trespassing on sacred lands. I do hope you have an excuse, so you might avoid an otherwise inevitable fate." What was he doing here?
"Speech"

PM
^
Dexerous
 Posted: Aug 31 2016, 06:20 PM
- Skullduggary Oath -
Four
- Age -
Mexican Wolf, Brute
- Species & Sex -
To Be Determined
- Rank -

while the demoness' arrival was not warm, nor welcoming, dexerous did his best to remain a collected composure. he could tell by her reactions that she certainly did not appreciate his bravado. cocky as it might have been of him, the astral vixen quickly shut that down with a low rumbling growl. his grin faltered, if only slightly.

"it is not my well being you should be concerned with, trespasser. and do not address me as such things, for I am nobody's anything." a feisty creature, she was. his lip twitched and he was half inclined to shoot back with a smart ass response. however something told him that probably wasn't the wisest of choices. she was a goddess, lucifer's very own. she was everyone's something, couldn't she see? even to the outsider, queen or not, in that heartbeat she was his enemy. he merely bowed his head a little lower - submission is what she wanted.

and so when the brute went at it a different way, she reactive with a much more desirable outcome. her aggression slowly melted away like springtime's thaw. he watched her elusive body relax, if only slightly. he knew then, how to approach the demoness. she needed someone to coax her ego, allow her the upper hand. like the alphess she truly was, lucifer's queen demanded the upmost power and authority. if dexerous was to get anywhere beyond her aggressive, he'd have to swallow that humble pill just long enough to get beyond her exterior.

the moment was short-lived, for she soon asserted herself once more, demanding a reason as to why he dared step food at lucifer's doors. and so dexerous was placed in a pivotal position. he briefly contemplated the best way to go about this, searched her eyes for the answers he seemed. did she want a show of power, for him to prove his worth? or did she want compliance. he sucked in a slow, level breath, and when he spoke, his voice was calm and even. "i have come to seek you out because i wish to walk among your ranks." if she wanted it straight, he would give it to her straight. honey eyes narrowed, eager to drink in how she would take his revelation.

"tell me your name, queen of lucifer, and i will serve you in whatever you desire." note the subtle hint of playful deviousness at the latter of his words.

Luciel
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN, MODERATOR, DREAMER, GLACIUM WOLF, EBRIETAS DYNASTY, SKULLDUGGERY OATHS, ROGUES, INACTIVE

chat box
staff team

lubear ☮
administrator / coding

ser marxos
administrator / security

Sage
administrator

erebus

v.ampyrx

Dragon

open threads
Risk, a canine rpg UnEnchanted - A Canidae Roleplay Only the Best Canine Roleplays! Canidae Top Canine RPGs Animus Top 50 Animal RPG's Club and Fang