Add Reply
New Poll

the rue
Memphis
 Posted: Aug 19 2016, 09:00 PM
- Skullduggary Oath -
Welcome to your life there's no turning back. Even while we sleep we will find you acting on your best behavior.Turn your back on mother nature. Ev'rybody wants to rule the world
eight
- Age -
Maned ♕ Wolfess
- Species & Sex -
Queen Mother
- Rank -

It all started here.

The retched despair. The howling, desperate cries of innocents. All have fallen, so many fell to a hideous disease. A disease created from nothing other than lethal selfishness.

Horrid, gut retching guilt snakes it's way around her throat. It's smooth skin is but a facade, for when it recedes it pulls it's pointed, angry scales across the prickled flesh. It's muscles, recoiling and twisting back, exposing ugly, tainted fangs. The venom is sweet at first, sparks of excitement dance on your tongue. Before it turns to dust, a vile and metallic dust that only get's to live if the wind carries it.

The bones of loved ones, they are but a lost memory. A reminder of what was and what will never be again. Things have changed, but for the better and for the worse. Something within the vixen's soul was forever lost and full of unforgiving blackness. She would curse all those who have wronged her, but the one who pulled the worse sin of all was all but one she once saved.

These swamps are still a refuge, despite their twisted mangroves of lies. The evening had a chanting choir of critters, clinking and cricketing within the vegetation. Large black ears swiveled forward, focused on nothing other than a very familiar wooden plank. The same of which that had once dangled above a pool of deadly quick sand. The same life sucking quick sand that a white mouse was once caught in.

Oh how enticing his voice decided to be that day, provoking the once, bitter wolfess from her daily attributes. Moments away, the white furred beast would be sucked within the sand's endless pits, forever sacrificed to Lucifer himself. Instead, in her greatest moment of regret, her stilted legs crossed each other as she turned to help with said wooden plank.

And it was still here, what a ironic- silly thought that was.

This was the plank Memphis Vory V Zakone maneuvered to help free Dragunov Solokov from the sand pit's maddening grasp. And that was the very moment Memphis believed to be the soul reason of Traum's fall. She saved him... how was she to know? How was she to know if she saved the white faced, blue eyed demon- that he would be the one to gain high altitudes, in both status and once, even, Memphis' most precious of areas. Raping her of both her dignity and patience. He would raise above, gain an army and pillage the entire island, leaving nothing behind but death and disease.

Such a shame.

The wolfess felt a blind rage flash before her eyes, legs suddenly picking out the wooden planks' weakest mid-point. Pulling up her weight, and using her ankles- pointed paws as hard as she could, snapping it in half. She wished she felt relief pour from her shoulders, listening to that bitter sweet snap of the wood. Instead her shoulders heaved, throwing both her head and paws forward to break the plank completely in half, smashing the pieces out from under her.

Thick mud and dangerous sands exploded from under the object, coating her face in a macabre affect. Oh how she wished this was his skull. Wished she could take it all back... get back her sweet, sweet son, Arden. Her fierce mate, her large family- the peaceful island... but wishing doesn't get you anywhere, does it Drago?

/// open and/or for Luciel --- was feeling quite upset tonight and also, a good look into those who don't know the whole back story between Memphis and Dragunov (the leader of the Order, whom started the war that ended Traum 5 years ago)

PMEmail
^
Anubis
 Posted: Aug 30 2016, 04:47 PM
- Lone Wolf -
So let me bite down, feel the clench in my teeth, till I come around then relapse and repeat
4 Years
- Age -
Eastern Timber Wolf
- Species & Sex -
Rouge Adult
- Rank -

He did not wish to be here. But it was hard not to be somewhere you didn't know was there. Luckily he wouldn't stand out too much from behind, now if something was in front of the dark male that was a different story.

The hissing of a snake somewhere led him to crouch close to nasty, swampy grounds. He could of sworn something brushed against one of his gangly legs though. "Damned if I do, damned if I dont.." Sure he could have attempted to climb the trees but who knew what was in those; bugs, birds, snakes, or worse. Golden eyes searched around, looking for something or someone. If he could just get instructions and be on his way.

It was then that the male's eyes managed to catch something. Had he just been passing through it was likely he wouldn't have noticed her. Hell, Anubis was still unsure if he was actually seeing someone. Being alone for so long had him occasionally catching figures that weren't really there. Yet when a loud snap was heard he knew that this wasn't an imaginary figure.

What was it she had broken? Should he be fearful and look for someone else? With a deep breath he had to compose himself and evaluate the situation. Without a true clue to where he was it was impossible to determine when he'd run into another creature like himself. Despite the weight of knowing that if shit hit the fan he'd likely be crammed, he had come to the conclusion confrontation was needed.

"Excuse me, are you okay?"

"Speech"

PM
^
Memphis
 Posted: Aug 31 2016, 10:04 PM
- Skullduggary Oath -
Welcome to your life there's no turning back. Even while we sleep we will find you acting on your best behavior.Turn your back on mother nature. Ev'rybody wants to rule the world
eight
- Age -
Maned ♕ Wolfess
- Species & Sex -
Queen Mother
- Rank -

The ticking in her brain subsided for a moment. The darkness that clouded within was like a thick fog, but it had begun to disperse once her faded mind finally caught on that there was someone else within the hellish swamps. A splinter found its way into her right paw, but the stinging pain was just a reminder of what all her anger was rooted from.

With a agitated huff the dark orange wolfess turned slowly. Her shoulders were bent, holding themselves higher than what her neck was craned at. Dark, burgundy eyes glistened with the moon's light, striking a message of fear to whomever walked in on such a horrible storm. Hormones let themselves run rampant as her mouth even twitched to flash her grinding teeth.

To her surprise it was a slightly stilted wolf like herself. This brought much interest and her chest sparked with an enticing portrayal, rather than letting Lucifer consume her very soul. Still her eyes held hard, staring deep into the golden hues that were but of a dark outline in the swamps shadows. A black wolf whom looked possibly mixed with a maned, intriguing. Her daughter in law, Naomi was a ivory maned wolf, such an angel her soul was.. The mere thought truly lightened her mood, to Anubis' luck.

"Do I appear 'okay' to you?" Her voice was full of riddled emotion, threatening without a purpose. Aged with an indifference to emotions, it was hard to handle all the feelings and empathy she seemed to hold in her heart now. But the bitter distaste for all that still breathed that wasn't her lost family was enough to fill her chest with a burning rage that once ran her life as a whelp.

Straightening, the Queen Mother pulled her head high. "Have you nothing better to do than stumble upon vexed, derelict women?" She practically hissed the last three words, not wanting to call herself old, for she was certainly reaching the numbers in age. However the wolfess was by no means decrepit, no matter the challenges life threw at her.

PMEmail
^
Anubis
 Posted: Sep 5 2016, 01:06 PM
- Lone Wolf -
So let me bite down, feel the clench in my teeth, till I come around then relapse and repeat
4 Years
- Age -
Eastern Timber Wolf
- Species & Sex -
Rouge Adult
- Rank -

He should have none better. He should have turned around while he could but now he was stuck staring down the barrel of a loaded gun. That was how he was viewing this woman. Her words like the firm clicking of a trigger. So Anubis would bite the bullets that came at him. "No you don't, but I figured it best to ask before becoming like whatever you snapped over there." He didn't waste any time. If this woman was looking to let out aggression he did not wish to be the punching bag.

She questioned his motives and the hair on his hackles raised. Who did she think she was? "That's in no way what I was doing." Teeth clicking in her direction. What a prissy woman. "I was merely traveling and stumbled upon you out here. I'd gladly leave if I knew which route to take." Flicking his tail behind him in the shadows he waited patiently. This interaction was not one for him to pick a side of good or bad quickly. He needed advice, a kind point in which way to go. Anubis did not want to see this woman's cruel eyes again after this.

While he had dealt with it all, this was unknown dark lands and he was not prepared to try and fight his way out of this one. Hopefully her bark was worse than her bite.
"Speech"

PM
^
Memphis
 Posted: Sep 6 2016, 10:18 PM
- Skullduggary Oath -
eight
- Age -
Maned ♕ Wolfess
- Species & Sex -
Queen Mother
- Rank -

Linking a slight sign of fear for what could come, Memphis let her eyes follow his notion toward the board she broke back near the sinking sands. Only moments have passed since then, yet a bitter acceptance of what had passed was beginning to settle within the frayed nerves of the maned wolfess. What good came of freaking out on this stranger who was so quick to defend himself from her venomous attitude?

Steaming feelings of hatred and regret was starting to boil down within her. Perhaps letting the past surge such feelings was not healthy, but sometimes you had to let it out. It just so happened this poor fellow stumbled in at the wrong time. His teeth made a clicking sound as he responded with similar tones. A part of her muzzle twitched with amusement, for he hadn't an idea if she truly decided to turn his fate into that of the broken board.

A deep breath, she let her lungs ease themselves for the first time in hours. "Head north and you'll find your happy-go-lucky traditions, lost one." Her voice was almost out of breath, throwing around assumptions of the northern Glacium Wolf Pack. They held their simple rituals of pack hood and simplicity, yet they were quiet and undeniably dull at the moment.

"Unless you think yourself unfit for such a life style..." Her eyes focused, voice calming and becoming one with the silken darkness that surrounded them. She hoped her hostile aura calmed itself for the others sake, lest he started to simply start heading north out of continued fear. She curled her lips with a chershire grin, full of passion. "Or you can explore the luxuries Lucifer has to offer."

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN, MODERATOR, DREAMER, GLACIUM WOLF, EBRIETAS DYNASTY, SKULLDUGGERY OATHS, ROGUES, INACTIVE

chat box
staff team

lubear ☮
administrator / coding

ser marxos
administrator / security

Sage
administrator

erebus

v.ampyrx

Dragon

open threads
Risk, a canine rpg UnEnchanted - A Canidae Roleplay Only the Best Canine Roleplays! Canidae Top Canine RPGs Animus Top 50 Animal RPG's Club and Fang