N/A
Three Years
- Age -
Grey Wolf, Female
- Species & Sex -
Glacium Queen
- Rank -

irresistable

The queen had been striding around Glacium, refreshing the scent markers that kept the pack's borders secure. Her mismatched eyes had watched carefully for trespassers, wanting to keep those who were harm the wolves who were supposed to be within her borders. Her dark head lifted to glance up into the air for a few minutes before continuing on her way to the Valley of the Pack.

Slender legs carried the dark queen at a gentle lope towards the Valley of the Pack, towards an area she had discovered that made for a good place to stand should she need to call wolves together. Which was exactly what she planned to do now, as the rankings needed to be assigned and announced. Tail flickered slightly, thinking for a moment.

Coming upon the rock that she had found in the Valley of the pack, she bunched her muscles and leapt upon it. Digging her nails in slightly so that she didn't slide off, the wolf stood on the rock for a few minutes, surveying the area. Lifting her head back, she let out a loud howl. A howl of summoning for the wolves who called themselves Glacium, as well as those who wished to call themselves Glacium.

Hopefully those whose scents she smelled all around the pack lands would come to the meeting. Rankings would be shifted around, and they all needed to be made aware of the change in leadership as well as the new laws of the pack. Glacium would become strong once more under her leadership. Glacium would prosper and become the most powerful pack in the lands.

Word Count: 270

OOC Note: Meeting for Glacium, mandatory. Ranks will be chosen and decided here at this meeting.
Abel L'Amour, Silke Simona Weston, zira, Elune Cassandra Drake
PM
^
Abel L'Amour
 Posted: Aug 1 2016, 12:04 PM
- Glacium Pack -
And what do you think you'd understand? I'm a boy, no, I'm a man.. You can't take me and throw me away. And how can you learn what's never shown?
Two Years
- Age -
Grey Wolf ♒ Male
- Species & Sex -
Glacium Warrior
- Rank -

The boy wasn't far, his light charcoal tail flicked with an intrigued outlook. Whom was this calling from the valley? It had been months since activity there, many of the wolves of the northern island have scattered or vanished... The likely hood of many of them surviving since becoming rogues was an unpleasant thought. At least had the right mind in keeping some what close to the pack's whereabouts, as finding himself out too far would likely diminish what sanity he had left.

Though he may be on the short side, his thick and rough stature outlined him well. Golden hues blinked through the evening sun, padding closer to the dark figure that was among a central rock. No others had arrived yet, a pity really, he snorted in a cocky stature, unsure where his 'fellow' pack mates were. It was a shame the pack had come to this but he couldn't help but feel mature as he understood how important this new Alphess would be to them.

Rebellious as he may be, he knew he'd answer a call no matter what. He had no family, there fore all he had was the pack. And though he might not say it out loud, he felt great comfort from the pack's vague scents and familiarity.

Rounding up the small uneven foot hills, he approached his new leader. " Ya know, it's bout time someone stepped up. " He spoke loud and boldly, his vagrant voice sounding nice to his ears as he hadn't heard it himself in a couple of days.

His wolf-like eye lids raised with his attitude, head tilting slightly. "Hope we ain't the only ones showin' up." He half bellowed a chuckle, but then gave the wolfess a small smile of apology before glancing around the valley, anticipating other's to follow the call of hope.

PM
^
Silke Simona Weston
 Posted: Aug 3 2016, 10:51 PM
- Glacium Pack -
Don’t play dead cause maybe Someday I will walk away and say, “You disappoint me,” Maybe you’re better off this way
eight years
- Age -
Timber Wolf
- Species & Sex -
Grumpy Old Lady
- Rank -

The Ants go Marching On
--------------------------- Let's have a war ---------------------------

❋ 475 words ❋
Weary bones rested nearby, and greying ears perked at the call of the new leader. A quiet, contented hum rumbled in the back of Silke's throat. "Well, I'll be," she mumbled to herself. It was well past due for the pack to reunite. She felt it in the depths of her soul that Glacium was simply spread out the north in waiting. They were survivors; resilient and loyal to each other. Disaster and famine swept across the land, and these wolves stayed strong and made it to safety. It was inevitable that one day, they would rise again. She pushed herself up carefully from her resting spot in the rocks, grunting softly as her joints creaked. The wind danced through the valley as she started moving across the rocky terrain. What kind of adventures were about to unfold for the old lady? She wouldn't be much use as a fighter anymore. Her fighting days were long gone with the vision in her bad eye. She did however, have her wits about her. She was sharp as ever, and could possibly lend her knowledge of battle. Thoughts of the future rattled around in her brain as she mindlessly traveled towards the signal.

The scent of Glacium wolves finally entered the old hag's nostrils, and she was only a little skeptical. Part of her was scared of a young leader that wouldn't lve up to her expectations. The wolves of this land were once a resilient group of survivors. A grey muzzle rounded a large rock first, followed by her good eye. She once moved gracefully, like an enchantress on her tiptoes. Now, she slouched a little and scars decorated her war torn face. Her walk had a little bit of a hobble to it, and she wasn't what you would call graceful anymore. "Ya know, it's bout time someone stepped up," a young voice spoke loudly. "Hope we ain't the only ones showin' up." Followed by a chuckle.

"Don't be naive. We survive. Glacium is still here. " The elder slunk into view to look upon a stunning young black she-wolf upon her rocky throne and the younger warrior who had probably spoken. She bowed her head towards the caller with respect. "Glad to see someone who could actually do somethin' around here," she gruffed. Her eyes scanned back to the younger male wolf, and she bowed her head in a silent greeting. She didn't have much to say, but she was here, and she was willing to lend her paw. She sighed as she sat, huffing at the end as if it were work for her. Her tail thudded slowly against the ground below her contentedly. Her good eye scanned her surroundings as if she were anticipating someone. Part of her hoped her son would appear from the mist, but she didn't have her hopes up.

ooc: <3.
PM
^
Caenari
 Posted: Aug 4 2016, 11:47 AM
- Glacium Pack -
N/A
Three Years
- Age -
Grey Wolf, Female
- Species & Sex -
Glacium Queen
- Rank -

irresistable

Her haunches had settled on the rock, waiting patiently for those who called themselves Glacium to approach her after hearing the call she sent out in summons. She didn't have to wait long, for a charcoal colored male made an appearance first. Ears flickered at his words, and she inclined her head to him before speaking. "We will not be. I have faith that others will show." Her words were strong, she trusted that those whose scents still clung to the grasses and stones would make an appearance. Her words were proven correct, as an aging female showed up to speak immediately following her words.

"Glacium will always be here, for we are strong." She stated, dropping her head in a bow to the elder female. She had respect for those who were older, wiser than herself. The ebony wolf knew that without elders, no pack could survive alone. A pack relied on the elders as much as it did the young, for the old held knowledge of things and events that the young had not experienced yet. Dual colored eyes looked up for a few minutes, scanning the horizon for both threats and more wolves to come. No matter what, this pack would always survive. Its members were strong, confident. Glacium would always survive as long as she had a say in it.

"My name is Caenari Tiernte." She said, introducing herself before laying down on the rock as she continued to wait on more members. "We shall wait a little longer for the others whose scents still cling to the territory before I get to the point of this meeting, other than to see who still remains to call themselves Glacium." The Queen's words were strong, but gentle. She would not drag her new pack into war. She would aim to form peace with those around them, and prove that she could do what the previous leaders could not: keep the pack together and strong long after her reign was over. The ebony female owed it to her parents, to the wolves who would be a part of this pack.

Word Count: 352

PM
^
Elune Cassandra Drake
 Posted: Aug 4 2016, 09:56 PM
- Glacium Pack -
See I'm a young soul in this very strange world Hoping I could learn a bit 'bout what is true and fake But why all this hate?
one year
- Age -
arctic wolf
- Species & Sex -
Trainee
- Rank -

Help From My Friends
--------------------------- I'm a new soul in this very strange world. ---------------------------

❋ 394 words ❋
The white femme had been smelling the new scent markers. Was Glacium beginning to rebuild? Anticipation had been flowing through her veins, and as crazy as it sounded she felt like something was about to happen. She circled the territory, trailing the new leader from a distance, and reinforcing the borders as she closed in on the valley. When the call of the new queen pierced the air, Elune sprinted towards it with eager strides. The steep terrain was a breeze for her at this point as she bounced from platform to platform down the slopes. Emerald eyes were fixed forward as she sprinted over and around the rocky terrain in the valley. She was sure that her paw steps were loud, but she had a newfound confidence in the territory. Especially now that they had marked borders, it felt safer to be in the north.

Bouncing happily she approached, rounding the corner to spot the two wolves that had gathered so far. She was panting from physical exertion as she gazed up upon the new leader, who had settled into a comfortable spot upon a rock formation. Bowing her head with respect, Elune felt her breathing slow. She was getting used to running, and had been doing a lot of practicing. She wagged her tail with a childish excitement as she looked back up to face the ebony femme before her.

"I've been waiting to meet you, my queen," she finally stated. A playful expression seemed to be glued to her face as she turned her head to make note of the others. A charcoal male had settled farthest away from her, and an old half blind veteran. She nodded her head respectfully in greet to them. A feather chuckle escaped her lips. "Glad to see so many of us together already!" her ivory tail thumped loudly against the rock below. She was beyond elated that the pack was finally getting together. For the first time, she could see Glacium rise.

ooc: <3
PM
^
Abel L'Amour
 Posted: Aug 6 2016, 07:34 PM
- Glacium Pack -
And what do you think you'd understand? I'm a boy, no, I'm a man.. You can't take me and throw me away. And how can you learn what's never shown?
Two Years
- Age -
Grey Wolf ♒ Male
- Species & Sex -
Glacium Warrior
- Rank -

It wasn't long until Silke arrived, she was an elder who Abel had come to know within the pack. A woman who has seen more than he, it is obvious who you pay your respects too. However the eye roll that followed with her abrupt tongue was merely habit, as he knew her words rang true. Glacium was still very alive. And it was in this moment their focus was redirected to the new ebony Queen, silken and stern with her new words and first impressions.

Finally Elune arrived, her perked personality in tune with her steps as she introduced her cute self. Abel held a smirk and kept golden eyes on her soft fur. Young and curious, it was only natural he felt a interest in all the females that were around him. Hell, he was the only male within the pack as of now, the man of the clan. A confident smile stretched over his cocky maw as he averted his eyes around the other's, following Zira* as the gray wolfess waltzed in.

Zira's lovely gray fur turned lightly as the breeze tugged at the circle of wolves. Her scent wafted into Abel's nose and he caught scent of witch hazel and lavender, trying to ignore the fact that, once again that he was a maturing male. A nod toward his pack mate's arrival as she explained she was out gathering herbs for her collections.

Considering everything these wolves have endured these cold and lonely years, their group was well enough. They were the most familiar and true scents of Glacium thus far. "This is our core lot, Caenari" He barked, proud of his small yet loyal pack.

Turning his golden hues onto Caenari, he stood and held himself straight (for once). With great pride his youthful voice bellowed, "Ma name is Abel L'Amour. Grandson of Zane L'Amour- whom was past Commander in the Warriors Realm, of Traum." Truth be told he came from a very formidable and justified lineage.

//* Powerplayed Zira into this post, as sage is unable to post at this time. // Caenari
PM
^
zira
 Posted: Aug 7 2016, 05:17 PM
- Glacium Pack -
There are only two forces in the world, the sword and the spirit. In the long run the sword will always be conquered by the spirit.
seven
- Age -
red wolf
- Species & Sex -
Glacium N/A
- Rank -

Zira hadn't meant to be late, but she had been out day and night discovering herbs and their natural amenities.. It had been a successful study, as she came with much more knowledge than she had before. She found herbs for antibiotics, pain killers, and even a plant that could increase one's heart rate where it not beating correctly. She would utilize all of this, she knew, and would be an asset to the wolves in Glacium

The pack meeting had already gone underway, but Zira hadn't missed much. Walking into the clearing with pride and a high head, she looked around to identify her packmates. There was Cenari, her new queen; there was Elune, the young ambitious white female. Silke, the older wise wolf. Abel, the new wolf Zira had only spoke with a few times. It wasn't a huge meeting, but it was the start to a glorious new rise for a new formed pack.

She stopped where she was standing and adverted her gaze to Cenari, bowing her head to the new alphaess. "I apologize for my lateness, Cenari. Forgive me. I hope you are pleased though with my findings- I found many a things to be used for our benefit, I hope we can discuss it later." Her words were graceful, soft, though aged with her wisdom.

Turning, Zira walked over to Silke, who she liked very much. The two had only met a few times, but she found a friend in the old wolf, and was fond of her presence. She took a place next to her, and sat down next to her. Always good to see you, Silke." She turned her attention back then to the leader, awaiting for the meet to go underway.

PM
^
Caenari
 Posted: Aug 7 2016, 05:37 PM
- Glacium Pack -
N/A
Three Years
- Age -
Grey Wolf, Female
- Species & Sex -
Glacium Queen
- Rank -

irresistable

She watched as the pack interacted with each other, listening and watching their behavior. Ears twitched as Zira came in, watching for how the others would interact with the other wolf. Her attention turned to Abel as he introduced himself, inclining her head to show she had heard his words. The ebony queen was interested to see how the dynamic of the pack worked right now, since she wasn't aware of how these wolves interacted or knew each other. That information would be keen to know, as it could shape the dynamic of the pack

"If this is everyone... then we shall get started." The ebony wolf spoke, bi-colored eyes scanning the wolves gathered. She had ideas after listening to each wolf introduce themselves and such. "One of the purposes of this meeting was to find out who still resides under the Glacium Pack name. I have done such that. The other reason was to assign rankings to those within the pack. As I do not know any of you quite yet, but hope to in time, the council rankings will be reserved for a later time. Abel, as you have stated that your grandfather was a lead warrior, I wish for you to become a knight of the pack. Perhaps in time you can become the lead knight of the pack." She began, looking towards the charcoal male to see if he would accept the ranking.

Once she had confirmation that he would be okay with that ranking, she turned towards Silke. "Silke, you will be an Elder of the pack. The Council and Royalty will always listen to the advice of those who are wise and experienced." She stated, looking towards the older wolfess. She would need the elder female's advice on things, especially when they were new and those in council positions and the royalty had not experienced those things quite yet. The Elders of the pack were invaluable. Then she would turn her attention to Zira and Elune.

"Zira, as we discussed previously you will be a healer of the pack. Elune, I do not know your strengths and weaknesses yet, so you have the choice between a handful of rankings. You may choose the ranking of either healer, hunter, knight or resident. Resident is if you do not wish to specialize in a specific ranking." The Glacium Queen stated. "The rank of King and Heir will be determined at a later date. The king will be the one I either trust completely, or one that I take as my mate." She stated. The heir of the pack would be either a pup she gave birth to, or a wolf that she decided to adopt as her own offspring.

Word Count: 449

PM
^
Silke Simona Weston
 Posted: Aug 13 2016, 03:51 AM
- Glacium Pack -
Don’t play dead cause maybe Someday I will walk away and say, “You disappoint me,” Maybe you’re better off this way
eight years
- Age -
Timber Wolf
- Species & Sex -
Grumpy Old Lady
- Rank -

The Ants go Marching On
--------------------------- Let's have a war ---------------------------

❋ 588 words ❋
The one careful eye watched as Abel rolled his eyes back at Silke. The old fart shot one dagger eye in his direction in response. She knew very little about him yet, but she did know he was young and a little cocky to say the least. She remembered back when she was young and cocky, but time taught her well just as it would him. She chose to leave it at that, despite the temptation to lecture him. "Glacium will always be here, for we are strong," the graceful queen responded to Silke, followed by a respectful head bow. Ah, good. Now this wolf who knows the value of experience. "My name is Caenari Tiernte." She introduced herself before settling down upon the rock. "We shall wait a little longer for the others whose scents still cling to the territory before I get to the point of this meeting, other than to see who still remains to call themselves Glacium." Her words were elegant, and her presence was strong. You could feel her graceful confidence, and it drew the pack together like a magnet. They had all been waiting for this day. She knew they would come, and one by one they filed together under the feet of the dual eyed queen.

"Pleasure to meet you, Caenari." She greeted. "They call me Silke Simona Weston, former Glacium warrior." The next to appear was the snowy young she wolf, and the elder watched as Abel's attention was immediately refocused. Then, a sweet and familiar scent wafted by Silke's nostrils. Her head swiveled around towards the scent as Zira emerged from the valley. Finally, a friendly face. Silke relaxed her haunches and felt a contented hum rise from the back of her throat. The red wolf was one of the only wolves she found companionship in, even though the two had only met a few times. Plus, the she wolf had a knack for herbs, and Silke was sure with all her little aches and pains they would spend a lot more time together. "I apologize for my lateness, Cenari. Forgive me. I hope you are pleased though with my findings- I found many a things to be used for our benefit, I hope we can discuss it later," she explained. The old lady watched as Zira paid her respects to the new leader and made her way towards her. She sat close, and Silke nodded her head in greeting.

"Always good to see you, Silke."

"And you as well, Zira.," She shot the medicine wolf a genuine smile, her lips stretching up across her greying cheeks. The world was piecing itself back together. Like the island of Traum, bit by bit the wolves of the land were reshaping themselves. The new buds bloomed form the tragedy, just as the young offspring of the Glacium pack from before had grown to take the place of those who had fallen on the journey here. After everyone had settled, the charcoal leader spoke again announcing ranks. She was pleased to hear her position as an elder, and nodded politely in response. She was excited to say the least. Not a physically useful role as she was used to, but good nonetheless. Though part of her yearned to see battle again, the aches in her bones told her it was time for her to rest her body. She had done her part, and she had confidence that with all these young, strong wolves she wouldn't be needed in the fray any longer.

ooc: Sorry this took so long! <3.
PM
^
Abel L'Amour
 Posted: Aug 22 2016, 10:01 PM
- Glacium Pack -
Two Years
- Age -
Grey Wolf ♒ Male
- Species & Sex -
Glacium Warrior
- Rank -

Abel perked and took in Caenari's words with seriousness. A wicked smirk bloomed over his maw as he heard her words through and through. The mentioning of his grandfather, her small detail of listening to his words was what he liked. For a moment he almost wanted to leap from where he sat but he held his slightly immature self down. Glancing around at the wolves around him, all females at that, he felt a strong determination to make sure they all stayed safe. Make sure they all held together strong and continue to live their leisurely, pure lives as a true pack.

"I won't let you down Caenari." He paused, standing still and holding the most serious expression the ruthless brute has ever held before. "You can all depend on me." This was true, his grandfather was a noble man, for he had big paws to fill.

// Figured we can continue other plots from here, can't wait!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN, MODERATOR, DREAMER, GLACIUM WOLF, EBRIETAS DYNASTY, SKULLDUGGERY OATHS, ROGUES, INACTIVE

chat box
staff team

lubear ☮
administrator / coding

ser marxos
administrator / security

Sage
administrator

erebus

v.ampyrx

Dragon

open threads
Risk, a canine rpg UnEnchanted - A Canidae Roleplay Only the Best Canine Roleplays! Canidae Top Canine RPGs Animus Top 50 Animal RPG's Club and Fang