- Lone Wolf -
N/A
four years
- Age -
grey wolf & hetero
- Species & Sex -
N/A
- Rank -

Time…There is so much time and yet there is no time at all. What should one make of such an endless yet ending thing? Such a complicated and confusing thing it is. Who could have come up with a thing such as time and made it click from generation to generation? Another interesting yet complicated topic to think about, but when one thinks of time they then goes down the trail to how much time they or another has. If they could end one’s watch or give a birth to another clicking time being. Of course this is the kind of thinking that runs through my mind while my jaws hold a rabbit’s throat. It’s pulse quick, sending a hungry sensation. Could it be the pulses of the rabbit’s ticker that made me think of time? How easily it is for me to break a hand or number off its watch. Killing this helpless useless creature brings me some sort of happiness, but not enough for me to feel the least bit satisfied.

Getting tired of playing with my food I tightened my grip on the rabbit's throat slightly, hearing the crushing of the windpipe. I dropped the limp body as I layed down and started to tear off it's flesh, eating one strand at a time. My meal getting harder and harder to pick off the flesh I continued on my way, leaving nothing but the scent of death, blood, and bones of the once upon a time Thumper.

Days have become longer and I happened upon a place I could call home, or home for now. The scents of three packs tickled my nostrils as I continued to walk between the trees. Being a part of a pack wasn't in my plans. Actually, being a part of anything wasn't in any of plans. I will just find a cave around here that is isolated from everything and everyone. The only visitors I would want are customers who would want me to get things done for them. I really don't care what it is as long as I had information and of course payment. I live with no rules, but my own and with this new place I will get myself known.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Memphis
 Posted: Jul 26 2016, 10:49 AM
- Skullduggary Oath -
Welcome to your life there's no turning back. Even while we sleep we will find you acting on your best behavior.Turn your back on mother nature. Ev'rybody wants to rule the world
eight
- Age -
Maned ♕ Wolfess
- Species & Sex -
Queen Mother
- Rank -

The Macabre Queen

The falls echoed with vengeance through the day, a roar calling through a good portion of Traum's valley. The summer sun beat down on the wolfess as she allowed the rays to warm her autumn colored fur. A shadow stretched beneath her, mirroring her tall and lengthy form and the exact time of day. She had spent most of the morning scenting the Lucifer marsh, heading west to explore just how much Traum has changed over the years. Something smelled sweet, the scent of a hopper's bones scattered about. Twas early for a hunt, thus Memphis was intrigued to find it's remains, as something else waved in the breeze that was certainly no prey.

Rounding a old and forgotten trail near the falls, Memphis' dark burgundy eyes locked in on the large wolfess whom was just enjoying said meal. The lines among her mane, flowing down her fur's tips was familiar. Making no attempt to keep her presence hidden, the maned queen marched a couple of yards away from the resting other. A smirk curved up her maw as she beckoned this was a wolf under Anakaros' reign, many years ago.

"Alue, once of the Renegade Empire?" Her chest raised, smirk turning soft as she felt a soft charisma for those who had once lived on the island as she, before the bitter chaos. Her voice was far more hoarse than it was five years ago, riddled like wine as it had aged with both time and experiences.

The large wolfess before her was no force to be reckoned with, she was fully aware of this. A proper attribute to the Skullduggery Oaths, a old friend with grand benefits. "How have the years treated you?" She spoke sternly but with a soft under note as she stepped closer. Hopefully the wolfess hadn't stayed among the island the past years and was, by chance, infected. Or has time shown it's cruel teeth and depleted her with insanity? It was unknown, either way the old reigning Alphess of the Lucifer pack from many years ago was always willing to help those who may be lost.

Alue A'meastra
PMEmail
^
Luciel
 Posted: Jul 31 2016, 03:46 AM
- Skullduggary Oath -
there's something in me that softly kills everyone around, & they don't know they're dead to me 'cause intent never made a sound
five
- Age -
celestial gray wolf
- Species & Sex -
Matriarch Queen
- Rank -

Ithaca Falls were no force to be reckoned with. The river was an angry, fast flowing one, in desperate escape of some unknown terror. Luciel followed alongside, downriver the raging waters. The splashes from the crashing white waters tipped the queens pelt, but she only felt cool- no wetness penetrating her thick coat.

The celestial being was completely out of place here. The surroundings were to bright to hide her at all- she stuck out even in the moonlight. Home, in the marsh, it was dark often and hid her well for her hue sunk in deeply. Against the green, she was completely vulnerable.

The scent of a strange wolf caught her wind and instantly her hackles raised. Growling, she began to follow it. Out here, she was free to do as she pleased. Loners were prey, or recruits as far as Luciel was concerned. Lucifer had called her to do his bidding, and that consisted of two things; gain strength, and cause chaos. And, oh, the chaos... It was the sweetest taste to the demoness.

Memphis? The scent was unmistakable... Her pace hurried and soon Luciel was in a clearing with her queen, and the loner she had caught. Memphis was speaking to her, and Luciel looked over the stranger. She too had an odd pelt, though nowhere near as extraordinary as Luciel's which she took pride in. Memphis... You ruined my hunt, Queen Mother.

She said with narrowed eyes, and a playful yet dark smirk on her lips. "speech"

wolf by lakela [da], background by SenshiStock [da] table by Yahtzee-Penguiduck [da]
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN, MODERATOR, DREAMER, GLACIUM WOLF, EBRIETAS DYNASTY, SKULLDUGGERY OATHS, ROGUES, INACTIVE

chat box
staff team

lubear ☮
administrator / coding

ser marxos
administrator / security

Sage
administrator

erebus

v.ampyrx

Dragon

open threads
Risk, a canine rpg UnEnchanted - A Canidae Roleplay Only the Best Canine Roleplays! Canidae Top Canine RPGs Animus Top 50 Animal RPG's Club and Fang