- Lone Cat -
you cannot lie to the soul
Five
- Age -
Siberian Tigress
- Species & Sex -
Rogue
- Rank -

The sensation of feeling hard and dry sand under the four paws was like heaven for the large tigress, with head turned down to her feets, while her fingers moved slowly to feel the rough sandy ground flowing between the space in her digits, with also claws slowly leaving their hide place to sink in the land. The female of tiger raised up her head, closing the heterochromic eyes, trying to feel all the seconds she could in that sand.

That was quite a time since she've stepped in solid ground, where tall grass could grow over, and the sea was not rounding her live a predator trapping a innocent prey by all the sides. Her orange coat with a unique pattern of stripes still very wet, with dripping water in the very dry ground where the ocean waves could never reach.

For now, the feline named Hanova wanted distant from the sea. It used to be her favorite place to be, but after days - many days - trying to cross it in a moment of courage to reach this new island, bigger than the dots of sea in the blue water she had being, she just wanted to lay in the ground amount green tall grass. Her footsteps, making a path from the sea to her actual position was almost invisible, taken always by the slow small waves and the cool beach breeze.

This place, even that new, was so much different from where she born. There, the niches where made of small round rocks, black as night, strong winds and a chaotic sea, sending it high dangerous waves above the land. Now this was calm and peaceful. The water touches the sand with harmony, like kissing the soft pale skin of the Earth. This feelings where very diferent, and this was what Hanova was seeking. She felt sucesseful. She felt in peace, after all. This feelings where to relaxing, that she opened her blue-geen eyes to watch the pure blue sky, letting a deep slow sigh came out of her strong chest

--------------------
Walk. "Talk". "Think".

I used to be an adventurer like you... Then I took an arrow in the knee.
PM
^
Xolani Ebrietas
 Posted: Aug 19 2016, 09:25 PM
- Ebrietas Dynasty -
Lie with me, lie to me. Come on, dismantle me, do it slowly. My hands, my feet, my voice, take everything. Reduce it all to crystal blackness. Cause blind discipline it's useless. What's the good in being good?.... So go ahead, feed me diamonds.
eight months
- Age -
lioness ✾
- Species & Sex -
Gakusei
- Rank -

The birds made their lovely, yet some what annoying and repetitive songs within the area. The young lioness walked with ease as she felt the sand build up between her paws. The sands were familiar and a stronghold symbol of their home on Topazus. She was a proud and eager lioness, despite holding so many grudges toward unknown entities. The loss of her parents was a crippling experience for such an age, but she still had her cousin, Kosm and the dynasty. Even her recently newly gained interest, Tahvo, whom was a entertaining brute.

And now it seemed she would be meeting another. This one reeked of the salty waters, the tigress was basking in the sun on the shimmering coast. Red and green specks of gems sparkled in the suns light, reflecting off her orange and black pelt. Xolani fearlessly approached closer, using her experience with the sand to her advantage by carrying on little to no sound as she reached for her deepest (yet failing as it was still very light and pristine) voice. "Enjoying the view?"

PM
^
Hanova
 Posted: Aug 20 2016, 07:48 AM
- Lone Cat -
Five
- Age -
Siberian Tigress
- Species & Sex -
Rogue
- Rank -

Suddenly a child's voice interrupted Hanova's moment of meditation (or almost), and quickly the tigress, still with wet body, opened her blue-green eyes, searching the area around, with fast moves of the skull to both sides,the one who had talked to her.

Nor far, a few meters foward, a cub of white lion was standing on the sand, between tome yellow tall grass. The adult feline sighed, less worried. For a moment, she thought her her own mind was playing tricks with her. Now Hanov's attention was turned to the young lioness. "Oh... Yes. This place is beautiful." She said gently, smiling shy to the kid. "Are you lost, lion cub?" For sure, a child like that alone in a beach, standing in front of a tiger was really strange. Where could her parents, or pride be?

--------------------
Walk. "Talk". "Think".

PM
^
Xolani Ebrietas
 Posted: Aug 22 2016, 09:15 PM
- Ebrietas Dynasty -
Lie with me, lie to me. Come on, dismantle me, do it slowly. My hands, my feet, my voice, take everything. Reduce it all to crystal blackness. Cause blind discipline it's useless. What's the good in being good?.... So go ahead, feed me diamonds.
eight months
- Age -
lioness ✾
- Species & Sex -
Gakusei
- Rank -

The tigress appeared to be disgruntled by her appearance at first. Perhaps the lady has been on a long journey and has grown tired. Or rather, she was on her toes for different reasons, a refugee, causing weary reactions. But her intentions seemed basic enough, responding casually.
"Mm, Topazus is filled with gems, both in stones and personalities."

Xolani felt the need to not completely throw her attitude at the Tigress' response of being on her own. More specifically, Xolani made sure to not roll her eyes, her favorite habit. The questioning was to be expected though, such a young cub still wandering about on her own. "Do not fret, this island is reigned by the Ebrietas Dynasty... Alas my name is Xolani Ebrietas, I've no worries."

She ended her sentence with a chaste like attitude. Pride showing in both her heritage and those rose pink eyes of hers. Blinking, she smiled and approached closer, "And you are?"

PM
^
Hanova
 Posted: Aug 27 2016, 11:40 AM
- Lone Cat -
Five
- Age -
Siberian Tigress
- Species & Sex -
Rogue
- Rank -

The tigress paid much attention in the little kid's words. Member of a Dynasty? She didn't even know more felines lived in that island. "I'm Hanova. Daugther of Toroth and Megana..." She stoped there. Her parents were great leaders of a large territory, but now it was just memories.
Looking to the girl, approaching her, Hanova did not move, hile remembering the life she used to have. If younger, she ouwld cry when thinking about her parents, but now so many things had happen in herlife, that crying was no more an option. "I'm pleased to meet you, Xolani." The female feline said, smiling shy after coming back to the 'real world' outside her sad past.

--------------------
Walk. "Talk". "Think".

PM
^
Kosm Ebrietas
 Posted: Aug 31 2016, 02:25 PM
- Ebrietas Dynasty -
"Majestic! A hunter is a hunter even in a dream."
5 Years
- Age -
Liger || Male
- Species & Sex -
Shogun
- Rank -

"Where are you, you little brat?"

For as much as Kosm adored his little cousin, the ivory lioness could be ever a pain in the rear end. She was a pawful and a half, a painfully proud little creature who's Ebrietas blood ran hot through her veins. In many ways she was ten-times the Ebrietas than he himself could ever be, with her no-nonsense attitude and way of being self-assured of every thing she did. It was a sheer wonder why she had not been chosen to eventually lead the Dynasty. She qualified far more than he after all. Silently the beast wondered if she resented him for being Shogun but then slowly shook it off, the lioness was too young to feel such raw emotion; Or so he tried to assure himself.

'Where could she have gone?' he wondered, slightly frantic. Sensei Kuma had come to him imploring to her whereabouts. It was not uncommon for the little princess to attempt to skip out on her classes, but it was indeed rare for her to be gone so long, and so far from the heart of the jungle where her safety was ensured. With the land bridge open there was no telling what just might come marching across and Kosm had followed her careless trail of knocked over grass and gnawed on branches that cubs were apt to leave behind. All the way to the damned beach. 'If Kuma doesn't clout your damn ears for this I will, cousin.' He was not angry per say, but worried and such emotion was manifesting itself in sheer annoyance.

The rhythmic rush of waves beating against the shore subconsciously made the Liger's lips upturn into a cruel little smile. He readied himself for the delicious opportunity to give Xolani a good tongue lashing but as he pushed out of the forest he was not only greeted by the little princess but also a brand new face, a tigress, salt drying into her coat. The gigantic liger was immediately curious but also guarded. Xolani was only a mere hop and skip away from the vastly larger tigress, almost seeming to dare her to do something stupid. The tigress on the other hand seemed a bit befuddled by the whole scene.

Kosm Ebrietas wasted no time in approaching up behind his cousin. He towered over them both in size yet walked silently on the rainbow sands. Xolani would likely not hear him coming and get a good spook out of it but the tigress would see him approaching a mile away.

"Greetings!" boomed the liger in a sonorous barritone, his jade green eyes watching the little white lioness for any sign of a twitch or jump. She should be at her class and yet here she was disobeying every stranger-danger rule."I welcome you to Topazus island, tigress. All are welcome here if your intentions are pure." He repeated words that he had heard his late father speak verbatim and they felt silly on his tongue.

And then apologetically as he got closer, punctuating with a lopsided but earnest smile. "I hope my little cousin has not caused you any grief."

OOC - Apologies for taking so long to get to this. Glad to have you and Hanova on board. :D

Word Count - 529
PMEmail
^
Xolani Ebrietas
 Posted: Aug 31 2016, 10:21 PM
- Ebrietas Dynasty -
eight months
- Age -
lioness ✾
- Species & Sex -
Gakusei
- Rank -

Xolani did not quite know of whom Hanova spoke of, but always made note to keep names close in memory. Though the introduction seemed innocent enough as the Tigress seemed to express her emotions rather openly. With a rare sense of welcome, Xolani let her head nod with respect, showing a small smile and knew instantly she wanted to ask the Tigress to follow her back to the jungle to meet her Shogun cousin.

But she had no time for as soon as she offered a rare and private smile to the newcomer, the speak of the devil's voice boomed out. She let her guard down, letting herself think she was the one who held supreme on the sands... His experienced and large paws caressed the sands easily enough to let her legs flinch slightly with surprise. His voice, a familiar and loving one, was a reaction of happiness however it wasn't long before the feeling of guilt and shame spread through her chest. She hadn't quite adapted to the schedule that was now placed on her student status in the Dynasty.

"Ah, see Hanova, our leader is so keen that he has already found us..." She tried to hide her surprise but the youth found herself almost floundering for a response. Kosm was one of the only cats that could grab her tongue...

Turning she held a smirk, pale rose eyes glancing at her beloved liger relative. "I've done no such thing" she defended herself, growing flustered and warm in the face for getting 'caught' and the table turned on her childish behavior. She had been roaming the beach as if she owned the place which was really not her place to do such, especially considering her age and unknown dangers that lie in the north.

PM
^
Hanova
 Posted: Sep 1 2016, 08:40 AM
- Lone Cat -
Five
- Age -
Siberian Tigress
- Species & Sex -
Rogue
- Rank -

Soon the sound of approaching paws and a male voice echoing to their direction made the female raise her head, green-blue eyes turned to a large feline comming closer. He looked a lot like a tiger, but he was much larger than any Hanova have ever seen, and much larger than her as well. However, his coat had no black stripes. They were a dark tone of golden or orange, but not much different of the base color. His face was well, did not looked so much like a tiger. He had a very... Lionine expression.
As he greets her and the little cub, Hanova bows her head in a respectful action. So this was Topazius Island. Good, she'd have to remember that. "Do not worry." The tigress said, with a sky smile formed in her lips. "We just met as well." So he was the leader of this lands? Well, such a large creature would of course had some influence an power, she'd expect. "I must say, any intentions are pure, what make them evil or good is the eyes of the ones who witness the actions." The smile did not leaved Hanova's face. Her parents had teached her this, that any action is pure, but it depends of the ones who sees it.

ooc: sorry for the late post.

--------------------
Walk. "Talk". "Think".

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

ADMIN, MODERATOR, DREAMER, GLACIUM WOLF, EBRIETAS DYNASTY, SKULLDUGGERY OATHS, ROGUES, INACTIVE

chat box
staff team

lubear ☮
administrator / coding

ser marxos
administrator / security

Sage
administrator

erebus

v.ampyrx

Dragon

open threads
Risk, a canine rpg UnEnchanted - A Canidae Roleplay Only the Best Canine Roleplays! Canidae Top Canine RPGs Animus Top 50 Animal RPG's Club and Fang